Joe Verde Text Message ProgramTerms And Conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or older to receive our text messages.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS text messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- Message and data rates may apply. Please contact your carrier for more details. While there is no fee for this service, we are not responsible for any charges from a persons service provider that may result from our providing this service. It is the user's responsibility to check with their individual carrier, as other charges may apply. Joe Verde Sales & Management Training, Inc., - assumes no responsibility for charges incurred by signing up for this text message program.
- To stop receiving any of our text messages, text STOP to 86677.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- Currently, the Joe Verde text message program is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the text message program from countries outside of the United States.
- The Joe Verde text message program is available on Alltel, AT&T, Bell Mobility Wireless, Boost Mobile, Dobson Cellular Systems (Cellular One), Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Verizon phones.
- By participating in the Joe Verde text message program, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here.